Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GOTTI'S WAY IS HITTING THE HIGHWAY



CEO of The Inc., Irv Gotti is in season two of "Gotti's Way" on VH1.  I am team Deb Lorenzo, Irv's part time wife, who during the show works up the courage and guts to leave his ass.  Irv bluntly states that "he loves his wife to death, but not enough to stop F***ING.  Deb realizes that if she doesn't get out of this unhealthy relationship she may be passing down a dysfunctional model of a family to her three kids.  Deb is all messed up from her relationship with Irv-she seeks counseling and is constantly unhappy while he is out there doing whatever, whenever he wants.

At the same time, Deb takes part of the blame for allowing herself to remain in these circumstances, I am just glad she finally woke up.  Obviously the reason she put up with his shiz is because he took care of her financially and made sure she and their kids had whatever they needed.  F that! That is why I am out here trying to make my own money-so no man has that control over me...it's not working so well right now, but I will get there!

0 comments: