Thursday, May 7, 2009

THINGS ARE GETTING A LITTLE COMPLICATED


This is pathetic-now the brother of the woman, Deanna, that Jon from "Jon and Kate Plus 8" was photographed with last week is telling reporters that his sister and Jon were having an affair.  


Deanna's brother says:
“She’s a nice girl, not a homewrecker. He is a bad liar. This isn’t healthy for her. But she is refusing to help herself, so here I am trying to help her myself. I hope this clears the air.”

Deanna says:  
“My brother is making this all up. He has no credibility … I can’t even stomach the lies he’s saying about me,” she told People. She admits they live together but said she’s kicking him out, so “He wanted to get back at me … he knows he’s getting kicked out of the house.” She also said, “My brother is very shady. He has no job. He has a criminal background. He was charged for drug distribution. He’s on probation right now.”

It's a he say-she say game they are playing now.  So sad when 8 kids and a wife are caught in the middle of all of it! 

0 comments: