Tuesday, July 7, 2009

REALITY GURU'S DIDDY AND ASHTON KUTCHER THROW 4TH OF JULY WHITE PARTY

Only the best party ever! The address on the invite lead us to a parking structure where we were told to park our car and take a shuttle to the actual party location...OH shit -I knew it was going to be a nightmare coming back...but who gives a left toe, I'm going to Diddy's party! Dress code was strictly enforced, if you were not wearing white-you were not getting in! The shuttle took us up Coldwater Canyon, about a 10 min ride, through a gated entrance, to a big beautiful mansion. First person I noticed when I exited the shuttle was Khloe Kardashian.  Located in the front was the red carpet, or white carpet....Yea, I'm a nobody so I swung right past it but made sure to pull out my camera in enough time to take a flick.









I must be in heaven...my eyes went 500 million directions as I soaked up the ambiance. It was beautiful! Straight to the open buffet where I had a hot dog, shrimp, salmon, salad, greens, mac n cheese and chicken...all while trying not to be the girl that spilt food on her white outfit. Seconds came later.



Then I found the gold mine! A room dedicated to me...and a million other woman who found out you can go shopping for FREE! I scored some jewelry, clothes, a bluetooth, blackberry phone and sandals that make love to my feet...I at this point was the happiest girl alive.




Speaking of feet, someone pointed out to me how crusty Tara Reid's feet were and I mean crusty! Seriously I was in disbelief! Poor girl! She definitely needed more than just a little scrubbing! How much more proof do you need, drugs are bad people!!





Had to grab a pic of Rev Run...Love his show "Run's House"!



Yup, I was the girl that was zooming in on stars and taking pics without them even knowing. Chris Brown pictured below.






Then I decided, what the hell...I'll be the annoying girl that wants to take pics with celebrities.





Mel B and her hubby-the nicest celebrities I've ever met!




Diggy (Run's House) smile for the camera




Tila Tequilla getting her groove on. She was behind me waiting in line for the bathroom, I heard her ask a question, then I looked down and realized she was talking to lil ol' me...she asked me if I knew why her blackberry was trippen, shoot girl I don't know, probably cause it's on berry over load from twittering every 1.5 seconds...then she said she wanted to get home soon so she could get ready for the after party...which is not the party I made it to-why even try and go to another party after this one-it won't compare!




Then of course, Diddy's side piece, Cassie with her half head of hair. I felt kind of weird taking pics of celebrities from a distance, but I got over it fairly quickly.




Diddy, Diddy, Diddy....







Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore came walking in around 7pm looking like the power couple they are...Ashton was twittering all night providing his followers with links to view the party that was streaming live. 




He is now a Laker right...yea that's right, I'm up to par with my bball facts...that's him right?

Tom Green in da house!




Demi Moore looking gorgeous!






Towards the end of the night, on the rotating dance floor, taking pics as I circled around...have you ever been on a rotating dance floor? So much fun!!

I hated to leave but something made my stomach weasy-either the Ciroc or the dance floor. Just as I suspected, shuttle's going back reminded me of being at an amusement park during closing hour and trying to hop on the tram back to your car times 10. We came up with plan b...instead of waiting an hour for a ride we walked about 1/2 a mile down the street and intercepted the shuttle before it got to the swarm of people in front of the house...then on the ride back, people continued to party on what turned into the party shuttle! Best 4th of July ever!!!

1 comments:

Jenny B. said...

look at you hanan.. lol. hangin with the "crowd"
too bad puff eats babies for lunch then he sells their blood to millions of blind americans..