Thursday, July 23, 2009

THE TERRELL OWENS REALITY SHOW

I was up the other night, couldn’t fall asleep for the life of me! I took some sort of substance before my workout, in the stores they sell it as an energy drink that gives you strength in the gym, was wide alert at 3am dancing and singing, feeling a little too good-pssh energy drink my butt.

Anyhow, as I was flipping channels, strung out on my "energy drink", I came across the TO (Terrell Owens) Reality Show which premiered Monday on VH1. Now I don’t know much about football but after checking out TO’s body on the show BADOOOW, I am ready to learn! Gotta say-I loved the show! It focuses on three main characters-TO (and his love for women-heard rumors he was gay tho-hmmmm, cover up?) and two of his-I can’t get a man who will deal with me, so I am going to flip it and make it look like it’s not my fault, woman power type- Publicists. They are haters and annoying but they definitely add to the show.

Moving to L.A. L.A. Land, being released from the Dallas Cowboys then getting picked up by Buffalo, the free for all real estate agent- aka #1 hook up and TO reuniting with his ex-fiancĂ© he cheated on in the past, were all just some of the attention grabbing scenes that were in episode 1… and still more to come! Me likey!


2 for 1 deal! You rent a beautiful house...and you also get the real estate agent.

">

0 comments: