Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE!!!




REALLY?!?!?  I should be pitching a reality show called “I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE”.  So I live in Sherman Oaks and after work around 8:30-9:00pm everyday I take my dog for a short walk.  Minding my own business, I happen to at times stop at street corners to let my dog do her thing.   At that time a car will be driving at regular speed down the street until the male in the car catches a glimpse and sees a female standing on a dark street by herself, unable to see the dog leash in hand.   Usually the car is occupied by a male in his late 20’s to early 30’s.   He slows down and stares sometimes even cracking the car window- waiting for a response on my side, the only response he gets is me starring back at him with eyes that say-what the fuck are you staring at! So he drives off- then makes a circle around the neighborhood and comes back for reassurance.  Fuck off man, I am just walking my dog! This has happened to me FOUR times!! Aren't we in a recession, go bang your wife or girlfriend!

 

Now you may ask, why do I believe these John Doe’s think I am a prostitute.  Well because I have, on several repeated occasions, seen prostitutes around the area.  Not only have I seen them walk down the street, I have also seen them being dropped off and even getting booted out of cars- literally right in front of my building on Sepulveda.   At one point of time, I was going to shoot a documentary style piece and have my friend walk down the street, she wasn't to hyped about my idea, and film her as several cars slowed down mistaking her for a prostitute.  Did I mention I live in Sherman Oaks! Just thought I’d share.  J

0 comments: