Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LAUREN TALKS ABOUT HER EXPERIENCE ON THE HILLS...



The grass is always greener on the other side...People on the outside looking in on Lauren's life think she has it all-Money, fame, the beauty and an easy life-and in fact she does have it a lot easier than most!  But the star of "The Hills" dishes out in US Weekly why she choose not to continue shooting another season.

"You see us on the show and we appear to have seminormal lives, but if you watch any entertainment news show, half of the cast is being swarmed by paparazzi," the 23-year-old says. "I'm excited to go back to having just one life, because there were times that I got them confused.

But the decision to leave is still "bittersweet," she says. "I've spent the last five years making every decision be about the show. People I date have to be able to film, the places I work have to let us film and the places I live have to have set lighting."

0 comments: