Thursday, March 12, 2009

MARIAH CAREY STANDS BY HER MAN!


Ok so I have to admit, when I first heard of the news that Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon were getting married, I thought What in the hell is wrong with her?!?  But the couple remains strong and may just be proving that this relationship is for real! Nick who has replaced previous judge, Jerry Springer, on "America's Got Talent" has convinced wifey- Mariah Carey to appear as a guest judge on the NBC show.  


Every time I see a picture of the two, I think... something is wrong with this! but hey if they are happy, I am happy for them! 

“Mariah is a superstar and rarely does TV appearances, but this is for her husband,” says an In Touch insider. “In addition to her stint as a guest judge, she’s even planning on being a regular in the audience.”

0 comments: