Monday, April 6, 2009

BYE BYE SANDRA!



WOHOOO!! Obviously 19 year old Sandra isn't as great as she thinks, Tyra booted her ass off the show making her the fifth contestant to go home on "America's Next Top Model" -- good riddens! I am all about having confidence in yourself but if you have to continously remind everyone how secure and confident you are--something is definetly wrong--Sandra's act was getting a little played out!

Her final words on the show:
"I'm pissed off, I'm mad, I'm... ugh," Sandra said following her elimination. "I do not deserve to go home. I'm the best out of all the other girls so they're crazy to send me home because I have so much potential, so much personality and I look like a model. I'm not going to stop, I'm no gonna stop modeling. It's something that will always be with me forever."

  Are they related??

0 comments: