Monday, April 6, 2009

YOU'RE FIRED!


Khloe Kardashian was on the Ryan Seacrest radio show today talking about her dismissal from "Celebrity Apprentice".  Donald Trump kicked Kloe off when he found out she had a DUI.  What Donald may not know is that you almost have to have a DUI these days to even be considered a celebrity-where has he been?

Trump also said during his lecture to Khloe, "I hate people who drive under the influence." Khloe says she feels Trump was attacking her for no reason (in regards to her work ethic)....and although she doesn't expect everyone to forgive her and get over it, Khloe says "Don't bring me on your show and attack me for something that has nothing to do with the show or work...I did my job, I did what you asked me to do, my DUI had no relevance to the Celebrity Apprentice."


0 comments: