Friday, April 10, 2009

SAY IT AIN'T SO!


And one and two….Kim Kardashian is scheduled to release a workout video pretending like she works out.  Pssshhhh….She can’t fool me! I saw the episode on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” where she went and got her cellulite sucked out of your body…yuuk!  We all have seen or heard about her first workout video with R&B singer Ray J-now you know that is the only type of sweating she’s ever done.  

More importantly-Kim talks about her clothes in the video:

The first day was my ultra glam day! The shoot is very stylized and fashion forward. I didn't want to wear typical workout cloths.  It was a grueling 12-hour workout day, but I made it through!  In the second DVD I wear American Apparel leggings with a Herve Leger top and a hot pink lacy bra underneath. In the third DVD I wore a vintage jumpsuit! I loved this look! It was fierce! I also wore knee-high Puma sneakers that were insane! Each day was an extremely different look and very stylish for a fitness shoot! Fashion-forward fitness!!! I can't wait for you guys to see this!

0 comments: