Wednesday, April 29, 2009

GIULIANA AND BILL RANCIC...AND ME


Newlyweds, E! news anchor Giuliana and The Apprentice winner Bill Rancic will shoot a reality show based on their demanding careers as they hold their marriage together . 


This show will be interesting to me ONLY because I get to see the behind the scenes life of an entertainment host.  I, at one time in my life, pursued a career as a host, even spending $500 dollars for a 2 day grand theft hosting boot camp.  I love hosting not only because you get to be you in front of a camera but more because it helped me wiggle out of my shell and push to become the person I strive to be-energetic, personable and a good listener.  

CHECK OUT MY HOSTING REEL-It was my first time in front of a camera and I was terrified-so be gentle:

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spectacular :)