Wednesday, February 25, 2009

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL CASTING CALL



I auditioned for this show about 5 years ago.  It was totally spur of the moment, when I got to the audition location the line was not long, so I said what the heck-it's worth a try.  Well, looks can be deceiving, I stood in line for 12 hours.  No joke! 

Once I got in line and made that commitment it wasn't easy for me to walk away and the later it got the less likely I was going to get out of line.  So I stayed- once I finally got in they have you stand in a circle of 10-they ask you to say your name and a couple of other things.  Obviously I didn't get chosen...but I vowed I would NEVER do that again!  But for those who are auditioning-Good Luck!

AUDITION DATES:
Allowing woman who are 5'7" or under in height. Ages 18-27
2/28-Miami at Eden Roc- 10a-3p
3/3-San Francisco
3/7-Washington, D.C
3/14-New York
3/21-Dallas
3/25-Chicago
3/28 Los Angeles


0 comments: