Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I LOVE MONEY-Who Let the Dogs Out?




The "I Love Money" cast has to be the biggest group of train wrecks I have ever seen in my life. Currently in season two, reality "stars" from other shows come on to compete for a grand prize. It's a zoo of wild animals but in this case the animals aren't caged up, like they should be, and let loose into the world-scary thought.  Let me introduce you to some of the cast members:


Tailor from "I love New York 2" , New York aka Tiffany's love pick who later got dumped by her on "New York Goes to Hollywood".  He praises himself on having a great job that pays him well...I didn't know taking time off to look like a fool was an eligible leave of absence.


From "I Love New York" and first season of "I Love Money".   This guy should be banned from reality shows so he can get a job and finally get out of his parents house.  

Oh my gosh-what is that? A creation from "Rock of Love".  I've never seen anyone take so much pride for being a stripper.  

Saaphyri was on "Flavor of Love 2" and "Charm School".  She is crazy-get in a argument with her and you might as well feed yourself to the lions.

0 comments: