Monday, February 23, 2009

AUBREY O'DAY IS BISEXUAL


It seems like everytime I turn around, Aubrey is making headline news. Aubrey O' Day-Danity Kane ex group member- confirms all suspicion and comes out and tells the world she is bisexual on the Feb 16 airing of the Chelsea Lately show....Yup-she tells Chelsea, during her interview, that she is very open minded and would date a man or woman. Oh oh, I feel a new reality show coming on....they briefly talk about Danity Kane and of course Aubrey's face and much more gracing the cover of Playboy. 

I don't know where she is going with her career but I can't wait to see what she is going to do next. I am still rooting for the old Aubrey to come back, if Brittany Spears could do it, anything is possible. Wonder what Puff thinks about all this.



0 comments: