Friday, February 6, 2009

A Double Shot of Love w/ the Ikki Twins


I don't know where to begin...I am just glad I was raised by the parents that I have. Could you imagine-A Shot of Love with an Egyptian Queen (I like to think I am). A muslim girl making out with boys and girls in search of love, Osama would really start bombing mother fuckers then. Not that there is anything wrong with being bisexual, dating the same men and women your sibling does at the same time and flashing the camera every time you bend over-which was a lot! This show is a spinoff from Tila Tequilla's show: A shot of Love where Tila, also bisexual tongued down several men and women until she found her one true love, or not, the man she chose left her ass right after the show...awww. The Ikki twins season just ended and poor Vikki or is it Rikki, went home crying when the man they both fell in love with was left with the choice to pick one of the twins. What a loser, had he chosen both of them they probably would of both dated him. Now you can see the twins gracing the pages of Playboy-big surprise. Maybe next season it will be a Shot of Love with Octuplets? You gotta love it!


“I really, really dug Rebekah for a long time,” Rikki said about the bartender from Seattle. “We connected more on a physical level. It’s really hard to keep your hands off her.” Vikki agreed that toward the end of the series, her own connection with Rebekah was the steamier one. “I will go down in books saying that she is the best kisser. We had such a hot last date. I was so horny. To watch that episode now is hard.”

0 comments: