Friday, February 6, 2009

Street Customs Premiere Party




Working for the production company that produces Street Customs led me to a Street Customs 2 Premiere Party tonight. Yup I went out in the rain and all. First off I want to say I am a big supporter of this show, Ryan who is the owner of West Coast Customs who also happens to be a really nice guy, started WCC years ago with only hopes and dreams of it becoming what it is today. The guys on the show bascially take in cars and deck them out to the fullest. A lot of celebrities and people with so much money it just don't make any sense, make appearances on the show. Bigg Dane, aka Ryan's enforcer is a class act, the guy is hilarious, hopefully he is more involved in the upcoming episodes. Only down fall was the rain (and my heels) that almost landed my ass straight to the floor on my way out and No I was not drunk, the drinks were not free-Damn it! It airs every Thursday on TLC at 9pm.

0 comments: