Friday, February 6, 2009

Making the Band 4


Another season of Making the Band is on its way and much anticipated. I personally love this show for displaying the nitty gritty behind what appears to be the glamorous life. A little disappointed that Danity Kane feel apart but shit happens, what can you do? Aubrey is posing her ass off in Playboy, talk about money changing you, she has made a complete transformation and it wasn't such a good one either-Damaged! She is young and at that age if I had the money and fame she has, well who knows what kind of shit I would have got myself into. I love Dawn-chill, laid back, honest and real, a lot like me which is why I probably like her so much. As for Donnie and Day26-not really feeling them-I like the show more than their music...but more power to them, the show will probably help them stay afloat for a few years longer! Season premiere Feb 12th.

0 comments: