Thursday, February 12, 2009

RECAP OF SOBER HOUSE


Dr. Drew shows Steven Adler the clip from the previous episode when he was all drugged up.

Steven Adler: " That was bad, I'm speechless...that is not the person I want to be"

Steven is ready to give it another shot and the house manager allows him back in the Sober House.

House manager: "Looking at him and seeing a part of him in me, allows me to forgive"

42 year old Andy Dick moves in to the sober house.

Andy: "I cannot do any more damage to my career"    
"Beer is a drug"

"My family is fed up with my drinking"

Andy's 10th time trying to get sober.  

Amber, the model, goes to meet a hockey player at a party by herself.  
Very pretty girl but extremely low self confidence.

She tries to be strong and not drink but eventually gives in.

Amber:  "I just kept drinking and drinking and I never got high enough"

"Do you like the dress I bought, kep says yea it's gonna look nice on my floor and I didn't remember much after that"

0 comments: