Friday, June 19, 2009

DIZAMN...ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST


Another reality show idea...poof-gone in the wind... or rather on Fox Television.  See look I'm not lieing-these are my notes I jotted down about 6 months ago:

LOVE OR LUST

 Young couples who are going to get married. 

Go through marriage counseling . 

Find out new things about each other.

Anyways,  Fox will air "Wedlock or Deadlock" a series where counselors and psychologists advise couples whether or not they should tie the knot or run for their life.  I guess we will have to wait and find out if this show will be the cause for more (producer persuaded) problems for the couple or if it will help solve existing issues.


I thought of this idea when I was thinking of how so many people get into relationships and become so infatuated with the idea of being ga-ga in love that they get caught up in the moment they think they are having and ignore all warning signs and later down the road find themselves stuck in a miserable marriage-Dumb Dumbs.  I rather not marry then marry and end up having to burn his clothes out of rage! Ok, JK- I am not one of those crazy stalker girls but you get what I'm saying, right?  Premieres July 20th. 



 

0 comments: