Thursday, June 11, 2009

NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE FLATTERED OR SCARED



So an old co-worker of mine sent me an email last night, a story he thought I would be interested in reading...a quick back story of his emails-I get the most random emails from him...every 2 weeks or so I get an email that reads: Happy Birthday Nefertiti....Usually I reply and say thank you-sure I'll roll with it. Ok so now he has outdone himself, he cleverly sumed up about 20 of my blog posts into a story:


Thanks Todd, I think (oops, did I just out you :-O)


His email:


Re: Hey Nefertiti (a.k.a. Cleo)‏

I read your insightful blog today...

I never knew you thought of yourself designated as Middle Eastern.

I always considered you simply designated as: a truly gorgeous woman.

Period.



Anyway, I had an interesting experience this morning you may be interested in:


I am at The Grove, just sipping coffee by Dupars, talking to Gordon Ramsay and Jon and Kate Gosselin while thumbing through the latest issue of "Duck Duck Goose" when suddenly, right out in front of me, I heard what sounded like You throwing up-


"BLUAARGHGHHHHH!!"


No, you weren't there, but I looked up and instead saw this completely terrified Arab man running out of Starbucks being chased by that no-good-two-faced-phony-Kristin Cavallari…and she was wielding a Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Razor while screaming at him.


Three Grove security guards started chasing the two of them to try and restore order but, wouldn’t-you-know-it (per usual), SpeiHeidi mucked up the pursuit as they got in the guards’ way while walking out of Pinkberry together.


I couldn’t believe it….they ruined the fun for everybody (yet again).
But, It didn’t really matter, though:


Because moments later, at the Newsstand, that filty-dirty-Kristin stopped in her slimy tracks when she smacked full-speed into an unsuspecting, but truly hot-goody-goody-Audrina Patridge who just happened to be reading an her own cover story article in Maxim magazine about strip pole dancing…


Anyway, afterward the Security Guards hauled off that Hollywood Hood Rat Cavallari to the pokey where she was later booked on attempted second degree assault with a men's electric razor and three counts of really bad acting.


Curiously, I heard the Arab Man tell the sweet-as-candy-non-boat-rocker-no-troublemaker-straight-laced-stand up gal Audrina that he knew from the moment he saw Kristin Cavallari’s “Hills” in-line at Starbucks, she would be nothing but BIG trouble but…although he tried to warn everybody else in line…nobody would listen to him!


Other than that, absolutely nothing happened at Farmers Market and The Grove this morning.


Meet Todd...ha, just goofing with ya!

0 comments: