Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I HATE MY....


Have you guys ever heard of www.axelist.com?  I guess I've been missing out....it's a website that allows you to vent about your boss, spouse or friend when they piss you off.  Prometheus Entertainment is partnering up with the site to create a reality show that will show both sides of the conflict, ending with a resolution. 


I put my name in,  just to check if I had to go get Osama out of hiding, luckily nothing came up.

This girl couldn't wait to tell her story:
she is a *censored* who will do anything to sleep with your man. she will lie to him and tell him anything to get him to cheat and when he dose she will rub it in your face. She also has S.T.Ds stay away she is a mind *censored* and a *censored*. sorry for all the cuss words but i almost misscaried my baby becouse she called me att all hours and told me all kinds of *censored* and played games to get my man. She is married and for her its just a notch on her belt and an ego boost. Warning to all married women. DONT TRUST TARA DURLEY.



0 comments: