Monday, June 29, 2009

PITCHMEN'S CO-STAR BILLY MAYS PASSES AWAY

R.I.P

Fellow "Pitchmen" star Anthony Sullivan:

"There are no words to describe how I feel about the passing of my great friend and fellow Pitchman Billy Mays. I have a massive hole in my heart. My thoughts go out to his wife, Deborah, son Billy III, and his beautiful daughter, Elizabeth, his mom and dad and his whole family," Sullivan said in a statement. 

"Billy and I have known each other for 15 years. We are the greatest of friends... we were literally joined at the hip for the past six months.  Discovery Channel's Pitchmen was not only a wonderful experience, but also a great opportunity for Billy and I to let people into our world and see what an awesome guy he was in front of the cameras and show our friendship to the world."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Boss