Tuesday, June 16, 2009

YOU GOTTA BE CRAZY TO BE 16 AND PREGNANT



I had a chance to check out MTV's new series "16 and Pregnant". Fast little kids....At 16 I couldn't even make it to school on time, much less parent a child. When your 16 dating is already hard enough, I mean come on you have to deal with things like how one of your friends went out with your boyfriend without telling you and how he never returned your call when dammit- he promised he would this time, I mean your plate is already full. Having a child and dealing with a relationship at 16 is only destined for disaster. No matter how grown up you try and act, at 16, you are just not mature enough to deal with these types of situations! 


I just recently went to a dinner with a group of girls, two of which had children and one of the things we talked about was....you guessed it, the horrifying, I mean lovely experience of pregnancy. I have never- ever- ever-ever in my life been so turned off on having kids- I heard shiz I never wanted to hear in my life. 

Then to make matters worse, the next day I went to visit a friend who just gave birth and saw a picture of the babies head coming out of... OUCH!!! Then she showed me what looked like a enlarged maxi pad...I'm like what the hell is this for-I don't know squat about the after effects of having a baby-shoot, or even taking care of a baby....well at least I didn't until I was corrupted by a bunch of mamas! Thanks girls...The pad turned out to be an ice pack people, ya know for that particular sore area-ugghhhh!! 

At 20-something I stand by my word when I say I plan on waiting for as long as I can before I start to have weird things happen to my body...or as my brother says "Just like milk, when my expiration date expires".

0 comments: