Friday, June 5, 2009

I LOVE WHITE BOY



I received a phone call from a friend of mine yesterday, who's in Miami and was on his way to meet someone who is affiliated with the show that is currently being shot titled "I Love White Boy".  Ding Ding, my next blog post in the working- so you know I was hounding him with questions.  He said "I don't know what this shit is, some dude that was on another reality show that 51 Minds is doing-White boy or something, I'll call you later once I am there".  If you haven't noticed by now, I know my reality TV so it didn't take long for me to figure out who this white boy character is.  It's "White Boy" from "I Love New York" and "I Love Money".  First off, how did this dude get his own reality show-his personality is so BLAH, BORING, BLAND, YUK!  

Does it get any easier for 51 Minds Production Company, it's a game of duck duck goose, it's like which train wreck will we choose this time to make more and more and more and more...and more of the same shows.  

0 comments: