Tuesday, June 30, 2009

VH1'S NEW "FINDING LOVE" HITS



I am so glad Pepa from Salt N' Pepa finally got her own show-I love love love her personality-She is so hilarious and to top it off with sprinkles, she will be searching for a man that will make her heart beat an extra thump.  Go find your man girl! Definitely tuning in for this! 

Chili from TLC will also be stepping into the reality world with the "Chili Project" as she and her mama, with the help of a relationship expert, help her find her boo.


This one makes me laugh the most...

Frank, the I still live at home with mommy and daddy "Entertainer" who is recognized for being on I love New York and I love Money will no doubtedly also be searching for his catch while living in his pimped out pad... in his parents basement.  This guy is really koo koo!  This may be too much of a train wreck show for me to handle...but I'll check it out at least once.


0 comments: